Full size screenshots: View
Download, install and use at your own risk !
This piece of software was developed using the information provided in the RF12 datasheet.
- Automatic selection of the correct parameter by any valid command code
- Direct input of desired values for e.g. frequency and datarate
- All parameters of the module are supported
- All commands are automatically de- and encoded to and from hex- and binary-numbers
- Listboxes support convenient data-entry
- On change of one value, all other relevant data is recalculated automatically
- The resulting command code can be copied to the clipboard by a click of a button
- On exit, all values are saved and loaded on the next start
- Values can be reset to POR - defaults (single or all)
- Detailed comments are generated for each command if selected
- PIC16 - Assembler - Syntax may be used
- All generated text can be easily copied and pasted into your source code
- The comment prefix (e.g. "//" in C or ";" for ASM) can be defined freely
No other RF-measurements than with the device described on the RFM12_Scanner page
were made to verify these.
What's new in V1.0.4 ?
What's new in V1.0.2 ?
- The darned language mix in the setup dialog should be fixed now.
All dialogs are now in english. General revision.
What's new in V1.0.1 ?
- Navigating the different parameters is made easier by an additional list.
- Fixed the installation on Vista systems.
- Added a multilingual setup program.